Таблица сравнения Настоящего перфектного (Present Perfect) и настоящего перфектно-продолженного (Present Perfect-Continuous) времен
|Настоящее перфектное (Present Perfect)
||Настоящее перфектно-продолженное (Present Perfect-Continuous)
|Have/has + V-ed (III ф.гл.)
||Have/has + been + V-ing
|1. Опыт (ever, never, many times, once, twice, three times, how many times)
- Have you ever been to Rome?
- I’ve never been to Rome.
- I‘ve been to Rome many times.
|2. Недавно-результат (что сделал?) (yet, just, already)
- Who has broken my favourite vase?
- He’s broken his leg and can’t go to work.
- I’ve just cleaned the floor, it’s wet.
- Have you done your homework yet?
- I haven’t done my homework yet.
- I’ve already done my homework.
|1. «Следы на лице» (что делал?)
- A: Your skin is red. What have you been doing? -B: I‘ve been sunbathing.
- A: You look exhausted. – B: I‘ve been shopping all day.
|3. Действие началось в прошлом, длилось и не закончилось (for, since, how long, always, recently, lately, for ages)
a) с глаголами состояния (like, have, need, want, think, believe, see и др.)
- I’ve known Kate for 10 years.
- I’ve always liked swimming.
- I’ve had this phone for a year.
b) рутинные глаголы длительного действия (live, work, study, smoke и др.)
- I’ve lived in Moscow for 10 years.
- I’ve studied here since 2000.
- He has smoked for ages.
- I’ve worked as a teacher since graduation.
|2. Действие началось в прошлом, длилось и не закончилось (for, since, how long, always, recently, lately, for ages) со всеми глаголами, кроме глаголов состояния
- I‘ve been waiting for you for an hour.
- I‘ve been staying in this hotel for 3 days.
- I haven’t been sleeping well recently.
- We‘ve been playing football for half a day.
- It‘s been raining all day long.
- I’ve been living in Moscow for 10 years.
- I’ve been studying here since 2000.
- He has been smoking for ages.
- I’ve been working as a teacher since graduation.